First came a mobile phone message, in three pictures:
Picture 1 - the title page consisted of an outline of Kurdistan in front of an endless wall of books carrying a two-word title “Bo Welat” (For the Sake of the Homeland). A little further down, fine and clear: Jemal Nebez.
Picture 2 - the copyright page: first edition 2021, Hawler, South Kurdistan; all the rights of the book are owned by the Jemal Nebez Foundation, use by others is not allowed; registration with the public library in South Kurdistan under number 115-2021; publisher: Rojhelat.
Picture 3 – dedicated to: Nimet Xan, Hannelore Küchler and Hoshang Sabri.
Then the whole book was sent as seen here, the entire book, with many pictures:
Picture 1 - The title page,
Picture 2 - The back cover,
Picture 3 – Table of contents:
- Preface, Ako Muhammad;
- How was the Kurdish section established at Baghdad University in 1959? Jemal Nebez, 2009
- How was the Kurdish radio established in Cairo in 1957? Jemal Nebez, 2010
- A time with the late Shiite Imam of the Islamic world (Seyid Mohsin Hekim) Jemal Nebez 2010
- "Freedom is more important than sovereignty (Nebez)", Ayub Nuri on a seminar organised by Rudaw for Dr Jemal Nebez
- A previously unpublished interview with Jemal Nebez, conducted on 22.04.2007
- Postscript, Ako Muhamad: Jemal Nebez, someone who does not give up.
- Confirmation of Chapter 7, by Ako Muhamad, presenting more details, also quoting Bashir Mushir who - during gatherings of friends and acquaintances at his store - would say: ‘Jemal Nebez, I very much like you."
We thank Ako Muhamad for this generous gift, and offer his book, ”Bo Welat”, to be used freely. It is still not clear how we can make use of the copyright. Whoever wishes to, however, is free to send us a donation for the book. Our donation account is given in the imprint.